Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

A Different Chinese New Year

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai! How's your CNY? Received a lot of Ang Pao?

As for me, it's a very different Chinese New Year- one that is full of feeling! My family and me celebrate it in Penang (both my parents's hometown) this time. We departed on Tuesday morning, around 4am, drove two cars up the highway. As I always sleep during a journey, so I started driving while my younger sister take her nap; in the other hand, my elder sister drive another car while my younger brother slept first. The journey was smooth and we reached Penang Island around 10am as we rested a while at Sungai Perak R&R.

We went straight to 1st aunt's house, then we went for breakfast with grandma, auntie and cousins. The subsequent days continued with food as grandma and aunties prepared a lot of great food for each meal. I became 'Satay Man' for one of the dinner. :) I met up all my relatives, whom I have not been meeting them for quite some time. Having great chat and sharing with them. Full of cherish!

Hope that you also having great times like me for your CNY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Ko, how many ang pau u get ??? ^^

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Hmm, I didn't really count, but I guess around 20. Anyway, that's not very important. The joy came from meeting and being with them.