Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Mission Statement

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

I would like to share my mission statement that was defined after the 7th Habits of Highly Effective People training.

Mission Statement

  1. Financial Arena- I shall seek financial freedom and consequently freedom to do the things I want to do by managing my wealth with proper financial planning
  2. Career Arena- I shall build a career preferably owning a business) that saves lives and change people lifestyles) alternatively “that brings benefits to people”
  3. Recreational Arena- I shall pursue recreational activities that nurture and build deeper personal and family relationships
  4. Health Arena- I shall maintain a healthy body (physically, mentally, spiritually and socially) via healthy diet, consistent exercise, open and positive mindset and meditation that is full of vitality, free from diseases, calm and relax, friendly and sociable
  5. Relationship Arena- I shall build a healthy relationship with family and friends, in which we are caring, loving, empowering and supportive to each other
  6. Personal Arena- I shall seek continuous learning and improving through self-development (Travel around the world, Attend motivational seminars by idol [Anthony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield, Jim Rohn] and Pursue post-graduate education)
  7. Community Arena- I shall contribute to the community by actualizing my goal of helping 1 million people by 2019 by being a successful leader, mentor/ coach in leading, educating, inspiring others to achieve their success (Live, Love, Learn and Leave a Legacy)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's gambate together! ;)

mei mei