Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

My blog is created!

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

Yes! My first blog is created! Hope that I can expand and maintain relationship through this blog. I also plan to discuss some technical issues via this blog to share some of my experience in Java Web Based Application. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once we grow, the “real” us hard to maintain. Ko, you said I changed after met me few years later. Actually I just try my best to adapt to the environment. The “real” mei mei is in front of you!

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei, glad to have you visited my blog, hope you can share more idea over here. Personally I feel that we change due to the environment and because our dreams have been 'modified' due to our maturity and the reality. We dare not dream as before because our courage has reduced when our responsibilities increase along our growth.

Anonymous said...

hm, huat heng (aka shi fu), ur blog is cool. but i think if possible, put things about ur life in the blog, rather only putting those technical stuff. not every1 wants to know hibernate ;) or hsql tools.

anyway, how come bro n sis also talk like tis way. hehhee. ppl do change as time goes by....we should b thankful tat our change, is for the better, not worse. :) jz an advice, learn to relax a little. :) don b too nice and try to care for every single soul in this world. :P

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Alvin, don't worry, I won't post all technical writings here, in fact it's just one way for me to learn how to write technical articles to be published in onjava.com, javaworld.com or java.sun.com in near future. Probably we can join force to write a book like our lecturers. :) Of course will share more about my live.

Mandy said...

ko, i also think the same way as you. : )