Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Navy SEAL is down

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

These few days were terrible as I 'lose the war'- a sudden attack of throat infection. I was alright till Saturday afternoon, my eyes started to feel uneasy and tiredness crept in. Initially I thought it was just exhaustion from my long working hour for the week. However, things don't seem right when I started to get soar throat and having some symptom of fever in the late night- 'under heavy fire'.

The next day I was brought down and I surrendered. I started to take some panadol, hope that I could recover soon as I need to travel down to Segamat, Johor to stay over night at his place before we depart to our work place in Kulai, Johor on Monday morning. Attack become more aggressive and I was in high fever, in which surprisingly I don't feel it myself but by my girl friend.

At last, I retreat as I have been feeling headache and dizzy and have been sleeping the whole day. I went to consult doctor, thus cancel my trip down to Segamat and claim for MC on Monday. I was pretty shock when doctor told me that my body temperature was 39 degree Celcius. When my girl friend told the doctor that my body temperature was higher earlier on, doctor answered with a smile, telling us that it could have went up to 40 degree Celcius.

After taking the medication, fever ceased, however, throat irritation still persist. I took a good rest on early half of Monday and went down to Kulai in the evening. I continued working on Tuesday, however, was attacked by insomnia for two consecutive nights although exhaustion from sickness crept in very early of the night. One of the reason could have due to the nose block and throat irritation as I can hardly breathe and swallow. Pretty suffering.

Just pray hard that I will recover soon.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko, i certainly will pray for u. take a good care of urself. drink more water.

Anonymous said...

ko, wil keep u into prayer. take care

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Thank you Mei Mei. I will try to recover as soon as possible. Pray hard.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon~~ ;) dun always sleep so late and wake up so early lar.. saw u reply the posted message, is at 1205am!! so late already, better get some rest instead of online!!

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Ohh, 12AM replying the comment, it's because I am still working. That's my working hours. 9AM till 12AM, that's normal. No choice, that's the commitment expected.

Anonymous said...

i still donno how many mei mei u've got :T

Anonymous said...

ko, how many mei mei u hav?
fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

I also don't know how many in total, to be exact.

Anonymous said...

ko, y u so greedy ???
fr sh