Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

A New Environment

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

It has been quite a while that things have not been changing or things are changing, more of rotating around the same axis. However, I have taken a paradigm shift to enter a new environment, new challenges, which enable me to handle several concerns together while fulfilling my responsibilities to meet different parties' expectations.

I love the new environment a lot. People around are very nice and pleasant. I undergo a new environment on how a normal working life is. There are many plans after work which I can never have a chance to carry out last time. It's just seems that everyone is welcoming me back, especially my family and friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ko Ko, wish you all the very best here! I am so glad you finally back here too :)

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Thanks Mei Mei. I am glad to be back and hope to able to kick start some new plans. All the best to you too!

Anonymous said...

Everything is on hold :(. I already 85% recover, think can meet ko ko soon. :)

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei, glad to hear that you are recovering soon. If possible, then probably we meet up this coming week, probably Friday night. You arrange your schedule and confirm the date and time. :) Get well soon.