Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

$UCCE$$

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

I came across this in one of the Business Opportunity Symposium, which says that Success will brings you a lot of Dollar and Cents (C in the title should be sign of Cents, but since I can't represent it, I have to use back C).

However, referring back to the previous posting, this could also means that in order to succeed, you need to invest quite a large number of Dollar and Cents.

What do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across this book called "Goal". So what is the main goal of the company? To maximize efficiency? To cut down cost?

I guess the main goal is to earn money. :D As simple as that. But how can u make ur company achieve this goal ? Tough question