Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

You can't buy success but you need money to get success

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

I came across this statement in newspaper, quoted from Sauber, which make me ponder whether there is anything that doesn't require money to make it success.

I have a 'step sister' who don't see $$$$$ as everything and willing to sacrifice herself to achieve what she always wanted to do- charity! I am really impressed with her philosophy. Keep it up! I will fully support you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money can't buy happiness too. ;)
fr sh

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....since when you have a step sister? It's 5:30am and I'm stuck in MAS support building in KLIA reading loads of blog entries including yours! ***MONEY is not everything, but everything is MONEY***

Anonymous said...

自足常乐!