Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Propulsion of Growth

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

I started the week by continuing my assignment given by my trainer, which is to prepare a search screen which allow user to enter search criteria and shows the result in a tabular format. Besides, the result should support pagination, in which the challenge is user will be brought to the next page automatically when he/she scrolls to the last record of the page. I managed to complete the task with some clue and guidance from my trainer. Besides, I tried to improve the design by generating a new utility class that is targeted to be generic enough to support future usage.

Then, things move faster when I was called in for a briefing to start working on a POC, which stands for Proof-Of-Concept, similar to a working prototype that is to be delivered on next Thursday. I was excited as this is only my third week with the company and I am already given a chance to get involved in 'real work'. My spirit is high!

Besides, I have been spending quite some time to help up at home to ease my parents' and siblings burden. I carry the practice promoted in my company, which is 'discipline flexibility' and I know my responsibility well and I get them fulfilled.

I also started to discuss meet up friends whom I haven't been meeting for quite a while, discussing about their current situation and future plans, trying to provide some opinions or point of views... I can see the difference.

Most importantly, I started to miss my girl friend, who is in China for family trip. She will be coming back tomorrow but I can only meet her on the coming weekend. Hope she is enjoying her trip there in China.

I am growing, even more this time. Just like a rocket propelling to the space!

3 comments:

Amadeus B.V 勇瑜 said...

hmm, i guess u r now able to satisfy each n every parties. u have been waitin for tis moment for very long time di

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Things are pretty close to what I was expecting, but still not there. Certain processes still need to be reorganized to make it better. Hope that all parties will be satisfied this time.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that. Keep it up Ko Ko. Gambate!
fr sh