Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Learning and Training

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

Today morning, I was ready and almost going to meet up to discuss with my COO about tomorrow's demo, however, when I checked with my team lead, he informed me that our participation on the demo was called off as for tomorrow's meeting doesn't require technical support from us. So, I switched to help my trainer on the training material as we are supposed to present in the afternoon for review. I went through the slides and made necessary modifications, besides, also updated some sample code to fit the additional requirement.


Half way during the work, my CTO came over to checked with me on the code optimization for one of the prototype I have delivered to the partner. He then explained to me the approach to take to optimize the deployed prototype since the partner is doing a benchmarking. I managed to get that up with guidance from my colleague. During the process, we found out that Weblogic Application Server act differently compared to Tomcat Web Server for the code optimization process. However, it's good to learn another new thing today.


During the review session, it seemed that the flow of the enhanced training material is correct and just required some minor modification or addition. Then, we got two new colleagues who just joined to provide feedback on the previous training and gather suggestion for improvements.


Tomorrow I shall compile the list of feedback and discuss with my trainer on the necessary modifications. Besides, I may write a small test program to test whether the demo program for the germany project can be run on the backend. Then, will compile a list of items to be clarified on next Tuesday.


I will be meeting my lovely girl friend and ex-colleague this weekend. Hope to rest more as will try to start getting the business plan moving faster and gain more income from there.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

pictures are so cute! ^^ Hope all plans able to kick out! :)

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Thanks. In fact, I have some personal plan in mind which I hope can be 'combined' with the company's plan.

Mandy said...

Cool ko ko! Good aim! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for meeting me this weekend! We will work out all plans successfully together forever :x Luv u!

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Baby,it's my pleasure to meet you frequently. With each other support, we will work out the plans together successfully. :x Love you