Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Holiday Eve

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

Due to some issues faced the day before, my colleague has proposed that we work in our office to get some of the UI improvement done and to find out some solution to the issues. I drove to office since my younger sister didn't use it. After getting ourselves ready, we have a small chat with our CTO regarding the progress and some suggestion on solution that we may proposed to our customer to improve some of the operation processes. We pack and left the office. However, since both of us were driving, so we decided to let him pass his car to his brother in Kepong, then I drove him to Cyberjaya.

When we reached partner site, everyone has gone out for lunch, thus we also head for food. At the canteen, I met my uncle there. So happy. We continued with our work after lunch and faced some obstacles as we don't seem to get the integration work properly. Later we found out it's due to information provided by the other party are either incorrect or insufficient. I hope this part can be improved as I believe quite some amount of time has been wasted on this. At the end of the day, we managed to complete 2 out of the 3 remaining tasks. The only remaining one is because the other party not yet ready for us to integrate. So my colleague will continue to pursue that task on Friday since I will be on leave.

When I drove my colleague home to Kepong, we were surprised that the traffic seemed quite congested, starting from Sunway all the way up to IKEA. After I have dropped my colleague, I drove home to have my dinner, then I went to visit my grandma who is currently critically sick of lung cancer. My 3rd auntie was there too! My younger sister and her boy friend cum my best friend were already there. We spent sometime with our grandma and relatives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Ko Ko's work. Gambate and hope everything is smooth then.

Sorry to hear Ko Ko's grandma news. Will keep her into prayer.

Cheer! Fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei, I will keep up my good work. Won't let you down.

As for my grandma's situation, thanks a lot for your concern.