Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

An Interesting Week

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

It all started on Sunday when I joined the parade for 'Kuan Yin' Birthday celebration, in which all of us started at one of the temple in Tengkera (Melaka) and 'march' to 'Qing- Yun/ Ting/' (Kuan Yin Temple) by walk 3 steps and pray (kneel down) (san- bu\ yi/ gui\) all the way. This was my third year attending this ceremony. We started around 5.30am and it ended around 7.30am when everyone reached the Kuan Yin Temple. It's for world peace!

When I came back to PJ for the week, I was relocated to partner's site to perform some UI enhancement on the prototype that we managed to completed and presented last week. It was great as it's only my 5th week with the company. The system looks great with the new 'look and feel'.

Besides, I received a notification that I was selected to involve in company's marketing activity next Thursday at Sunway Hotel during IBM Symposium. I was excited as it's pretty early for me to get involve in marketing activities since I just join the company no long ago. Really appreciate the opportunity given by the company. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a interesting week for ko ko! All the very best ;)
fr sh

Amadeus B.V 勇瑜 said...

Wow, looks like really 'qian tu wu liang' oledi. Congrat~ man

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Thanks for the great review. I will work harder and won't disappoint you all.