Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Ready for Deployment

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

The whole week, my colleague and I have been busy developing the prototype. In fact, some minor problems are still unavoidable during the development, however, we our positive attitudes and we played as a very match team mates, things were resolved and almost come to an end. Starting from tomorrow, we will refine the prototype and prepare ourselves for integration on Tuesday. Hopefully everything will go well and smoothly, and of course main thing is meet the requirement and expectation. Prepare for deployment.

Back to things happening in my family, I sent my younger sister for a small surgery to extract a lump in her body yesterday. In the beginning of the week, I wasn't really worry about the surgery since it didn't seem so serious to me and I was just too busy with my work. On Saturday morning when I sent her there, the nurse ask me to stay back till her surgery is over. So, without realizing it, my heart was pumping slightly faster than usual and I was a bit worry. I told myself that my sister is nervous too! She is trying to tell me through 'this'. Thus, I pray for her, pray so that she is calm and the surgery goes well and she is safe. Thank god that the surgery was a short and succesful one.

Since the doctor still need to observe her condition, she needs to stay back and we continue to wait. Then, she awoke, the nurse allowed my mom and me to go in to take a look at her. She was a bit weak and felt cold. She told us she felt like vomitting. So, we requested from the nurse a container for her to vomit in case. After that, I sent my mom back home and to work, then return back to the medical center to visit my sister again. The doctor came after half an hour later, did some check up and released my sister after she found everything is ok. I went down to pay the bill and collected the medicine for my sister and drove her back. So far, she is alright and perform normal task. Thank god.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send my regards to your sis. Thank God!

Anonymous said...

Send my regards to your sis. Thank God!

fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei,don't worry.She is alright already. Thanks for the regards.