Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

The Power of Human Network

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

Today, I realized that an approach that has been applied by my friend to develop his business is very efficient and effective- he uses the power of human network. I won't reveal much here since it could be his top secret recipe and I haven't confirm with him about my observation. Mei Mei, take note on this, I will discuss with you on how to make full use of this approach to expand our business.

Besides, I have some quotes that I would like to share, they are translated from Chinese:
1) Set a goal and plan an action plan
- if you don't set a goal, then you will be like a ship in the sea, lost of direction. Upon setting a goal, you need to plan and carry out the action plan, in order to make your dream comes through.

2) Make things happen, never wait things happen
- you must be proactive to expand your business, knowledge...etc. Must always aware and sensitive about the surrounding.

3) Discipline, always go beyond and never have excuse
- You must have self-displine to keep yourself on the track to reach the goal. Never give up easily whenever you meet obstacles.

4) To succeed, you must have a right attitude and believe, believe in yourself
- Many people likes to 'wait' for the right timing, but 'now' is the best timing .

5) Never give out
- It has been proven that if you never give up, those who doesn't believe or commented you will be convinced.

6) Enjoy the process
- Enjoy in what you pursue.

7) Listen more, talk less and do/act more
- God has given us 1 mouth, a pair of ears and hands to make us a good listener. Thus, you can learn more, rather wasting time to talk nonsense or irrelevant things but convery your message precisely and concisely. No need to be in doubt, be brave to move on. Action is the best start to reach your goal! In other words, action speaks louder than words.

8) Never say "I can't" but "How can I make it happen?"
- We should learn how to use our brain to create miracles. Whether bad or good things happen, it doesn't matter. The main thing is how we perceive it. A right and positive attitude is like a compass, thus never say "I can't" but "How I can make it happen?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ko, I will bear in mind ;)
fr sh

Linx said...

Good advise... will keep that in mind.

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

I am glad that Mei Mei and Ch'ng Loo visit and comment on my blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I read through it again. Notice I made some mistakes before.Sometime I have some hidden reasons. Will try to improve. :)
fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei, it's ok to make mistake since we are human and we are not perfect. However, the main thing is able to realize our mistake and learn a lesson from it and improve it! That's how we can grow to become better.