Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

Meet Up

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

As scheduled, today I went to customer site in Cyberjaya to integrate the prototype my colleague and I have done with the existing backend EJB. My colleague picked me up at SS2 and I was shocked when he told me that he was stucked in the jam from Kepong to SS2 for an hour. However, the journey to Cyberjaya was smooth and we reached around 9.15AM. While waiting for the pre-sales colleague to arrive, we went to a food court near the customer site. I realized that the our company's new branch will be located in the next block.

When my pre-sales colleague reached, we went to the customer site together. We meet up with our partner colleague and one of them was my ex-colleague. He was in the previous company when I was undergoing my industrial training there. So lucky to meet him here. But that's now all, I met another MMU junior who just join our partner. Since I have a MMU junior already working in the company (our customer), we have a small gathering during lunch time. Everyone seems to be doing fine. However, the most interesting part is after the lunch, my junior brought me to the sports room to have a few rounds of pool. There are 3 pool tables, 2 table tennis tables and a table for carom.

After that my colleague and I continued to perform the integration process. We successfully integrated two out of five modules that are specified in the scope of work. Among the three that meet a failure, one of them was due to the backend server is down, another was due to the backend is not ready for integration since it needs JMS, while the last one was a bit tricky, we suspect it's due to the version or service pack difference between the servers.

We left early and will continue our integration process tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope today wum hav duplicate message. Really like to read Ko Ko's latest news here. Ko Ko, update more often wor ;). What a wonderful day Ko Ko hav there. Hope tmr work is smooth. All the best!
fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Mei Mei, don't worry, this time no duplicate message again. I am glad that you like to read my blog. I will try my best to put up more and more latest news. Thanks. All the best to you too!

Anonymous said...

ko ko din c i put ur blog link in my blog? those i check often will be added. why don't add one message box in ur blog? http://www.myshoutbox.com/
thanks ko ko!
fr sh