Rebirth of T-rex

Does dinosaur really extinct? What caused the dinosaur to vanish? Have you ever wonder whether the real 'you' is disappearing and slowly vanishing? Hope that through this blog, we will be able to maintain the real self.

A surprise!

Posted by T-rex Lim Huat Heng

Something special event happened today, in which I didn't expect it to be so, probably it's fate or destiny. It all began about 2 months ago. One morning when I was stepping into the main door of the building, heading towards the lift which will bring me up to 6th floor, where my office is, one guy sitting at Star Bucks approached me, passing me a small photo size pamplet having very nice colored front design and having the following stated at the back:

Statistics Show,
Most People...

  • Are UNHAPPY with their Job.
  • Are OVERWORKED and UNDERPAID.
  • RUN OUT of Money before the month ends.
  • Have TOO MANY BILLS to pay.
  • You CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Call / Sms Now!


It attracted me. However, I didn't take any action as I was busy with tasks assigned to me then, until yesterday, some message sent across my mind and I sent an sms to the person stated. I didn't expect much as I didn't get any reply yesterday. However, surprisingly he called me this afternoon and we met up in the evening after I came back from work.

It was a nice session as he also brought along another two associates, in which he was trying to match make me with another young girl. Too bad, I already have a lovely girl friend, the first thing that came to my mind is I can introduce her to my best friend! The experience was wonderful as with an ad hoc action (which could be due to fate or arrangement by the God), I met new friends and probably an opportunity to meet my goal in achieving a better life, not only for myself but my family.

During the introduction on some nature of the business, he emphasized a lot of team work. Something plays in my mind as probably it's another MLM business. I have yet to get a confirmation on that as he insisted to have a thorough explanation during our next meet in his office. Besides, he shocked me when I found out that he was a classmate of my university's President. He just gave me a hint that the business deals with VoIP that bring me to another level of excitement on what type of business will it be, which can help to change our life. Thus, I am awaiting for the chance for the next meet.

I realized that meeting new peoples, old friends, ex-colleagues, ex-classmate is a very enjoying process as it widen our scope, in terms of friendship, relationship, knowledge/experience. It's the human network!

Talking about the human network, it makes me think back to an incident that happened 7 years back when my best friend- Tan Chun Sen, who is currently pursuing his trading business in Shanghai, told me about the power of human network. He told me, 'Huat Heng, today we form the core of this human network. Give each of us 10 years and we will achieve our goal- the Utopia!' During that time, my understand was limited to the computer networks. However, as years past and more things I have seen and learnt, now I began to realize the human network that he asked to strong hold on and keep expanding. I think we are almost there. 3 years more and I am sure we will reach our goal soon!

I believe in a saying, which states 'If you want to change the current situation, you must start to change today! You will never achieve anything if you are not willing to change!'

5 comments:

Linx said...

Wow! You really have the guts to sms the guy.. haha.. match make you with another girl, well that's really a surprise! Bet you were a little taken back by that huh? Lolz.. Anyway, what you say is true, in this society nothing actually works without human network and yeah nothing is possible without the painful first step.. As i once heard this, it says :"Don't look for a door, build one!" I am almost completing my puttin out my first step.. after MBA i'll take second step!

Anonymous said...

Human network? I know :). I'm so lucky I am 近朱. Hehe...wouldn't fall back as I have Ko Ko and Linx.
fr sh

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

Linx:
I think there's no harm to sms that guy to meet up. In fact he is the one who shoud fear for me. :)
Oh, I believe when he was trying to match make me with the girl is to soften the environment and also trying to break the ice between us.
I agree with you. I have been waiting and looking for the 'door' but to no avail, so I take the initiative to 'build' one now.
I believe you will reach your success pretty soon.

T-rex Lim Huat Heng said...

sh:
Mei Mei, don't worry, we are in the core of the human network and as long as we work together to meet the challenges and break through them, success await us!

Anonymous said...

Ko Ko, I'm looking forward of it! ;)
fr sh